Thursday, March 24, 2016

Digital Postcard Tutorial with Miss Kate Cuttables

Hi Everybody! 
I'm so excited to share another Miss Kate Cuttables project with you!  First I want to make sure you grab the freebie of the day:



Eeeeek, cuteness overload!! 
 Make sure to grab this adorable little guy for FREE today only!

Now, onto today's project!  Life these days can get so busy, but I really feel it's important to still connect with family as much as we can.  My nephew is really close with my kids, but he has other relatives he has to see on holidays too.  So my kids thought it would be fun to send him a digital postcard for Easter!  

Before we see the final project, let's take a look at how you can create one:
(Click on the pictures to see them larger.)

Miss Kate Cuttables files used:












Here's how the final project turned out.  I love how they personalized it with a picture of them together. My oldest is behind the camera, she forgot why she wasn't in the picture, lol!

While technology can make it harder to interact sometimes, it can also help stay connected.  

I hope you enjoyed my project!  I'd love to see some of you try one of these and share it on the Miss Kate Cuttables Facebook page HERE, or on my Facebook page HERE.  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)



1 comment:

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company