Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Regatta Paper Pack


Hi Everybody!
It's time for another fun challenge from Between the Folds!  This week the challenge is:




Now if you don't have this paper packet, but you still want to play along, you may use the Regatta Color Palette instead. The Regatta Color Palette is CTMH Colors Flaxen, Glacier, Pomegranate, Sapphire and White Daisy.  Let's take a look at my project and details:


Close To My Heart Supplies:


*I started out cutting apart the Picture My Life card sheet that comes in the paper pack (lower right sheet).


*I also grabbed a couple of the zip strips that came from a couple of the other sheets I also cut apart.


*I ended up creating this SUPER fun adorable banner!  Using the Picture My Life cards made this banner come together in a snap!

Here are some close ups:

 
I hope you enjoyed my project!  I hope you'll grab the gorgeous Regatta paper pack, or the beautiful coordinating colors and link up with us! 

*View the current CTMH Idea Book online HERE.


*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.


TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your banner! Great details in each piece and I love how you used the mini staples.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company