Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Between the Folds Challenge - Jeepers Creepers

**For the Sunny Days Challenge Post click HERE!!**


Hi Everybody!  
This week at Between The Folds, the challenge theme is Jeepers Creepers!!


 Here is my project for this challenge!

Supply List: 

*Jeepers Creepers Paper Pack 
*Mini Stapler 
*Monstrous Halloween stamp set
*Liquid Glass
*Pansy Ink (coming soon)
*Willow Ink (coming soon)
*Journaling pen
*I totally LOVE how versatile this paper line is!  I was able to create one party favor for Halloween, and one with a birthday theme!
*For this favor I cut a 1 1/2" circle to stamp the monster on, then layered it on a 
1 3/4" black circle.

*I stamped the swirl accent stamp from the
Monstrous Halloween stamp set onto 3/4" strips and adhered them behind the circles.

*I stamped the sentiment also from the
Monstrous set and dovetailed the ends.

*I added some "eyes" to the sentiment, and put some
Liquid Glass for a cool effect!
 I hope you enjoyed my project!  Head on over to the Between the Folds Challenge to link up with us!

*View the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations book online HERE.
*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE.
TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)

1 comment:

  1. Great party favours! Love how you made the SPOOKY with two eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company