Saturday, April 15, 2017

Cricut Flower Market Collection: DIY Paper Succulent Terrarium {By CTMH}


Hi Everybody!

I'm so excited that spring is here!  While I really love the rain and winter weather (well, as winter weather-y we get here in Southern California, lol!), it is so cool to see all the flowers, and the outdoors come to life! 



Creating home decor projects is also something that I definitely start doing more too!  There are so many options for Spring projects.  The Flower Market Cricut cartridge is an awesome thing to have in your crafting arsenal!  It opens up a whole world of project possibilities.  I LOVED this one created by Close To My Heart.  Check out the video, and let me know what you think!  Is this something you would make?


Isn't that so super cool??!!  I really love any type of cactus project, so I'm already working on adding this one to my home decor :D


 You can grab the amazing Flower Market cartridge bundle HERE.

I hope you enjoyed today's post!  

*View the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea book online HERE
(Available through April 2017.)
 
*View the NEW 2016-2017 Annual Inspirations book online HERE

*Order a catalog along with other crafty supplies on my site HERE

TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company