Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Miss Kate Cuttables Paper Die Cuts {Product Highlight!)

Hi Everyone!
I'm so excited to share today's project!  Did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables offers gorgeous paper die cuts in addition to all the amazing files?!?  These paper die cuts are printed on quality cardstock, and vibrant colors!  They are the perfect thing to have on hand when you don't have time to sit down and cut or print out an image you need.  The Miss Kate design team recently got some of the paper die cuts so we can show all the different ways you can use this awesome product.

For today's project, I chose to work with the Monster Mash set.  Here's a look at what's included:






The number varies in each set, but in this one I got around 30 die cuts!

Here is how my projects turned out:

 *Aren't these so super fun?!?!  Layering the Frankie face onto a small green treat bag made making this treat lightening fast!
*To create the spooky lollipops, I started by punching out 3 scalloped circles.
*I then layered a circle behind each of the eyeballs.  After adhering them to the lollipops, I added some ribbon and called them done!

I hope you liked my project!  Make sure to head over to the Miss Kate blog post HERE where the rest of the amazing design team has a bunch more project inspiration for ya!  TFL, and hope everyone has a chance to craft today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2010
Blog Design by The Shabby Vanity

With Tweaks and Additions by VK Design Company